Monday, February 08, 2010

Hunger Pang

First time I write into 8days magazine and I win letter of the week, with a Speedo watch to boot! Whoot!

Here's the original email:
____________________________________________________________

Hunger Pang

I read in amusement your (or supposedly Adrian's idea) latest spoof of Fiona Xie's cover, only with Adrian showing it all off instead (choke) and was tempted to make that wild guess to the last line of his poem.

It ended with something like 'And gave everyone else the finger' didn't it? :)

Love Adrian Pang and The Pupil (my vote for most entertaining english local production since The Ra Ra Show), you can tell him that for me. Oh yah, and of course, love your mag too lah hehe.

Cheers,

Chris Lum
_____________________________________________________________

And here's the print version (sorry its so blur) but you can see that they obviously edited it somewhat.



Yay I'm happy now!

Oh, and special thanks to "sharpey-eyes" Jobeth (who in the world reads the letters page on 8days?) for being the first (you weren't the only one!) to spot it!

No comments:

Post a Comment