Thursday, November 12, 2009

The Longest Week

Never been a big fan of reservist.

Every morning wake at 6am, today booking out the earlist so far, at 7pm. Last 2 days were at 9pm. Wahlao. Just one week and yet it feels like a whole month.

All the time in camp spent stuck in the Ops room. With no internet and not even handphone signal. My only source of information is an over-read copy of Monday's Today paper.

But focusing on the positives...

I hardly spent a cent all week (great for my super savings plan).

I've been eating extremely healthy meals (yes, all three plus night snack) all week.

I get to catch up with all my good friends from my unit.

I've cleared my IPPT for this year!

I've never been fitter in the last 5 years.

And finally, I'm probably going to New Zealand next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment