Sunday, November 02, 2008

The Calling

"You can serve many companies, but you can only serve one nation in your lifetime."

I'm not sure if that's true since I know footballers and table-tennis players seem to be able to manage two or more at different stages of their lives.

But that's what a good bro of mine said earlier today. In utter seriousness. Of course what he was refering to was largely political. One of the few I've grown up with to be so active in that front since young. I'm impressed at the way he's led such a clean life (free from drugs, smoking, alcohol, women, gambling etc) so I think he'll likely go quite far from what I can see. He said it was a greater calling.

Such conviction.

I'll definitely cast a vote for him if he ever represented my ward!

No comments:

Post a Comment