Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Juno

Caught Juno over the weekend. Its really nice if you like watching Indie flicks like Superbad, Thank You For Smoking and Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. Very heart-warming dramedy. And the soundtrack is so nice that I'm so gonna buy it.

Catch the trailer here.

My fish tank also arrived! And now its filled with sand, 10 guppies, lotsa shrimp, and Hydrillas! I'll slowly let them grow and then I'll add other nicer looking plants and Tetras to join my water garden. Have to get a carbon dioxide producer from C328 soon. It is a damn good thing that Pasir Ris Farmway is only two highway exits from my place because it sells an awesome lot of cheap fish stuff!!!

We also went to Lower Pierce reservoir to catch snails, shrimps and tiny fishes too!

Oh and I've got this song from the movie totally stuck in my head all day. Its call Anyone Else But You by the Moldy Peaches and if you have it in MP3, talk to me please!

No comments:

Post a Comment