Friday, January 05, 2007

A Night In The Office

Bummer.

So here I am blogging away in office. Such a bummer to be working the late night shift on a lovely Friday night. But what the hey, its not as bad as it seems. Good time to catch up with the paperwork.

Life's still pretty good, though there's alot more pressure now that we're finally on the ground running, and everyone seems to be doing very well. Gotta struggle to keep up with the leaders.

Anyway, as a reply to my previous post, I have listed the below:

1) My HEALTH goal for 2007 is to maintain at least Silver for my IPPT for my 28th birthday.

2) My WEALTH goal for 2007 is, as mentioned as my resolution, to earn twice as much this year as I did last year.

3) My PERSONAL SELF goal for 2007 is to save enough money to hit my budget (yes, THAT budget) that I planned for this year.

4) My SOCIAL SELF goal for 2007 is to volunteer for a significantly good cause at least ONCE and donate more money to charity than I did in 2006.

Haha.

Ok, I finally did it. Set my goals for all to see. I sure hope I achieve them, so that come 31st Dec 2007 I can proudly dig out this blog post and say I achieved all of the goals I set for myself.

If you remember MY goals, feel free to egg me on about them. You've got a full year to tease me for all its worth.

What are YOUR goals for 2007?

No comments:

Post a Comment