Sunday, December 24, 2006

Pain In My Neck

I've got a pain in my neck that wouldn't go away. I don't know how it got there, but its been around for the past few days.

Maybe something is bothering me.

I hate it when I don't know what's the matter with me.

I was lying in my baby at the carpark listening to my favourite music with the windows slightly down. It took me back to the days of USA where we spent our nights sleeping in our rented car. I listened and listened, till I dozed off for half an hour or so. I fell into slumber listening to Mansions Of The Lord from the We Were Soldiers soundtrack.

Maybe it helps sooth. Maybe it makes me feel good all over again. Maybe its therapeutical. Maybe it reminds me that I think too much.

Just maybe, baby?
______________________________________________

It's Christmas eve already, so here's a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year everyone!

Why don't I feel any Christmas cheer? Will someone spare me some?
______________________________________________

Man U just beat Aston Villa 3-0. But Chelsea is leading Wigan 2-0 and its still the first half. Xianz. And I'm winning alot of money just plonking my money on a Chelsea win. Hmph.

No comments:

Post a Comment