Sunday, December 17, 2006

My New Car

If you haven't known by now, I've gotten a new car recently.

Its a Toyota Corolla Altis. Its simply awesome! Even the licese plate number is also a really lucky 8802. I've bought 4D three draws in a row and still haven't strike yet, but I guess with such a good number you really don't have to strike 4D to know its lucky.

Been driving it all over town as and when I can. Its a weekend car, so I only drive when I'm off work, which totally suits me since I get home around 7 these days. Right now I've gotta clock the first 1000km mileage so that I can get the lubricants and oils changed and the first servicing. Meanwhile I'm restricted to 80km/h and 3000rev/min on the road, which is quite a bummer cuz I really wanna see what my baby can do.

So I'm always on the expressways getting overtaken by little Picantos and speeding vans.

Bummer man.
____________________________________________________________

Life has been good so far. Getting busier at work, but with Christmas coming, all management can think of is the cheapest flight back to Europe to celebrate with their families. Don't you just love it when the already relaxed working culture is further relaxed by a premium western holiday like X'mas?

Don't really feel the X'mas spirit this year. Maybe because I've been busy with work and the car. Maybe because I haven't heard any carolling performances as yet. Maybe because I don't watch TV anymore. Maybe because I haven't walked down Orchard Road in eons. Maybe because there's no snow here where I live.

*sigh*

Nope. No Christmas-sy feeling whatsoever.

I have to worry about getting Christmas pressies though. Hehe.

Gosh, am I getting older?

No comments:

Post a Comment