Saturday, August 19, 2006

First Day Back

Back at work today. Felt abit weird but when I got to office Boss wasn't around. So I left the letter on his table.

Boss came in around 10am(heard he's been acting weird, probably wants to quit too), saw the letter and just asked me if that's really what I want. Told him it was, then he said he'll talk to me about it on Monday. Hehe, means I get to slack tomorrow(no roadhow!)

The rest of the morning went by quite peacefully, everyone was trying to update me on what's been happening over the last coupla weeks. Not that much big news except that Mag.L actually quit. Was quite surprised because she just got promoted to that important post only. Probably too stressed lah. Quite a few people entertaining thoughts about quitting too. Seems like quitting season is here again.

Things were so normal I even had sales but I was nice enough to pass the sales on to them. Had to put up with alot of teasing though and the "so good you don't have to piah anymore" rants, but in all its great to be back. We all did lunch together at Wisma Atria. So onz.

Monday will be another challenging day, but once I get past the morning and get released to Shenton Way then I'm gonna be free! Whoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment