Monday, December 05, 2005

November, O'Yeah?

I gotta say November's been a good month. Worked hell hard and its should be worth it. Hopefully December will be just as good if not better. Though judging from the last coupla days I'll be lucky if I just scrape past my threshold.

Haven't been doing much other than work lately.

The weekend was great. Worked the usually halfday banking hours and then whisked off to VJC for basketball. After almost a three month layoff from the regular game I still can mix it up with the best. Not bad for an old bag like myself. But was too tired to do anything else thereafter. Thankfully the girlfriend bothered to come over to enjoy a good french movie(The Chorus).

Sunday was another nuah day(my offdays are more often than not nuah), spent the afternoon crooning at K-box(bloody cheap K-lunch package), then shopped around till late. At night was another movie night at home, this time a rerun of Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. Brilliant show. I won't need any of those treatment what with my lousy memory hehe.

*sneezed*

Am sick. The flu. Getting better already though.

Spend alot of time in office these days. I wonder if my life is gonna be like that from now on? Where will I be a year on? What will I be doing? The same thing? Hmm...I really wonder.

I still have dreams of earning my first million before I'm thirty. How? I dunno but I only have four more years to go and I'm not even 10% on my way there. Even with my super high-risk mega portfolio of investments I'm really not flying towards the million-dollar mark as yet.

*sigh*

So anyway selling investments and insurance is fun and fulfilling. Its all that I've ever envisioned myself doing, and more! Housing loans and servicing though, on the other hand, are a total bitch. Very extra work and very tediously unrewarding.

Life is dandy. And good. Now if only I strike Toto...

No comments:

Post a Comment