Saturday, September 24, 2005

Of Sprained Shoulders And Torn Tissues

as i jumped and grabbed another rebound in the sweltering afternoon sun all i remembered was hearing this unearthly sound of paper slowly tearing.

'cept there was no paper anywhere in sight. instead the sound came from inside of my right shoulder. wah xianz. even jinde heard that strange sound. it's times like this that you know you're not the only one who knows things're bad. tore some fibres in there. what a stinkin' bitch.

clutched my right arm tight tight and groaned loud loud.

anyway told parents and they fetched me from tjc to eas*shor* hospital cuz there my company insurance reimburses. but the doctor was seriously crap lah. where got everything also so simple just use icepack and numb it? and guess what medicine she prescribed? painkillers. fuck. sure wasn't solving my problem she.

then got shipped to fortune centre in town to see pa's regular chinese medicine sinseh. this was a different story. used funny devices to suck out bad air and stuff and lo and behold, my arm was okie liaoz! still painful but could lift it up liaoz! happy!

now my right shoulder's all plastered up with chinese medicinal plaster. hope tomorrow will be ok liaoz.

bummer.

No comments:

Post a Comment