Tuesday, July 19, 2005

V Is For Volunteer

Hi,

I read with interest your article in today's Straits Times of the participation of the Nature Society at Semakau Landfill.

I am currently serving out my final week at my present job in a bank and will only be starting my new job in another bank only 3 weeks later and henceforth am quite interested to volunteer my time during this transitional period to help out in any projects that your honourable society may be running at present, preferably one that would allow me to experience more of nature.

I am an avid nature fan and enjoy hiking and trekking and have gone on trips within the SEA region as well as the United States and am physically fit. I'm also good with most hands-on volunteer efforts and have participated in numerous volunteer activities previously.

I look forward to a positive reply and can be contacted either by email or handphone at 9XXXXXXX most times of the day. Thank you for your attention.

Regards,

Lum Chee Yong

No comments:

Post a Comment