Friday, May 06, 2005

Relaxed Evening At Work

today's not so much of a bad day afterall. seems like the worst month of April is really finally over. in fact today there were even breaks in between calls where there were no calls at all. wow. that hasn't happened since early feb man...

lately it appears that blogs are indeed vunerable. and i thought that joe's blog was immune to any legal action. now got people say scholar's blog say wrong things only means blog must remove all relevant posts and issue public apology siah. dun pray pray.
so fom now on i beter no name names. just leave clues enough le.

so anyway we'll move on to my job hunt. as per my previous blog, horror of horrors, the red bank summoned me for interview(turned out to be a lousy one) on monday, told me they would get back to me in 2-3weeks, then on tuesday informed me to go for a second and final interview on wednesday! zhun bo! too rush for me lah...so i told them i wasn't free and that woman said she would call me back again(till now still nothing). the dark blue local called me last friday told me to go for interview this thursday but also said i couldn't make it so said will call me to arrange another date(till now still nothing also). i called the orange bank up to tell them that i needed an answer quickly regarding my interview with them some time ago. the branch manager said he would call hr to get back to me by today(till now still still nothing also also). then i also got a call from that red white foreign bank ask me to go for interview next monday. hope that would turn out good cuz i kinda like that place(tho the orange bank is my no1 choice lah)

haiz. headache.

i'm still shocked that constantine has been voted out of AI4. haiz.

i'm still shocked that anthony fedorov(sounds more like a russian hockey player) is still in the competition. haiz.

i'm shocked that liverpool is in the champions league finals. good lord. beats chelsea getting there anyway haha. so now i'm rooting on kaka silence all that liverpudlian noise for an inclusion in next years champs league. wahahaha...

No comments:

Post a Comment