Monday, May 02, 2005

Happy May Day

happy labour day y'all.

not only did i get today off but also tomorrow as well. unfortunately the cost is that i have to work both saturday and sunday next weekend. boo hoo.

my home kitchen's been renovated. its quite nice and looks alot cleaner and neater. thats cuz mom spent a helluva long time tidying up and rearranging the whole corner after its been renovated. good job mom!

still have some stuff that i can't blog about yet, for fear that some people will read it and spread ill stuff about me(not that i'm a stranger to all that). but hopefully i'll get a favourable reply by this week or the next, else i still have other choices. notably i've got an interview with ocbc tomorrow so gotta prepare for that...and then uob called me up for an interview but i told them i couldn't make it this week so it might haveta be next week. better yet i got a call from smg, a pretty large sports events company and was passees my first ever interview over the phone where i was interviewed by an ang moh. asked me a few regular questions then said "ok, i'll be passing your interview answers and resume on to our hr department and we'll contact you BEFORE JUNE 6th." wah i was like erm, isn't that kinda long time away? i mean if you wanna reject me dun be so cek akh ask me to wait long long mah. so i just said erm, okie thanks alot.

*fingers crossed*

hope will get a favourable reply from my first choice by this week.

in view of my borderline high cholesterol level, i have decided to:

a)eat less macdonalds - bloody place has been sending me to my death all this while and i hardly knew it, thne again macs every other day is abit excessive lah.

b)eat less sakae sushi - *sobz* i love this one and this is one place that my uob debit card is king with its 10% discount and free monthly delight.

c)eat < 3 egg yolks a week - i dunno how i'm gonna take note but yeah, erm, less than 3.

d)eat less fried stuff - wow. this one is lagi tougher siah. do i eat anything else?

e)eat more fruits and veggies - yesterdayi had my first taste of sweet potato leaves. i never knew sweet potatoes had leaves.

speaking of my affiliation with macdonald's, i think i'm their number one singaporean fan. in the mere 3months that i've been a macdonald's member(yes, its true), i've already chalked up >1000+ membership points. and if i show you the math, where every $1 you spend = 1 point, then you can roughly calculate how much i've spent in that kiddy place. and signing up on the membership gives you a miserly complementary 300points. everything else i earned with my hard-earned moolah. in fact i've earned so much points that i've already exchanged:
* 2 cheeseburgers
* 2 mcwings X 4
* 1 double cheeseburger
* 1 filet o'fish
thus far and currently am down to 300 points left in my membership card. wah seh. dun pray pray.

okie enough ranting. mommy bought me wanton noodles. yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment