Monday, January 24, 2005

Start of Block Leave

whoo! today is the start of my block leave. one whole week! geez and i dunno why i even bother to wake up so early but guess the bio clock just won't allow me any rest.

so anyway hopefully you readers will see more entries and more interesting write-ups cuz i figure the last coupla posts weren't the most interesting stuff you've read...

i will be spending my leave studying for my M8 exam(because someone keeps bugging me to), continue reading dan brown's da vinci code, play stocks and shares and hopefully earn some money at that, bet in singapore pools and hopefully win some money at that, go to the library at least 3 times, and maybe, just maybe, arrange my american photos (which i haven't really done since i came back) snd of course tidy up my desk/room. all this while i'll be looking after the whole house as well since daddy mummy and sis are on holiday in bangkok! whoo. gotta go there some time.

okie will leave things at that in the mean time and constantly try to update my blog about anything interesting that might be going on. currently my legs and back ache terribly from our jog to bbq pit 1 yesterday. haiz. must be getting old...

No comments:

Post a Comment