Thursday, May 20, 2004

Pride Reclaimed

just came back from ippt. earned back the $200 that i missed out on last year. surprisingly managed 10 pull-ups. yay. went with fitness freak lincoln. whatever i do he does better. MUCH better. but what the hey, always good to have company for these kinda things. results as follows:

sit-up
me: 40
fitness freak: 40

standing broad jump
me: 250cm
fitness freak: 260cm

pull-ups
me: 10
fitness freak: 12

shuttle run
me: 9.0s
fitness freak: 8.6s

2.4km run
me: 10:54min
fitness freak: 9:25min

haha.

moved out 2/3s of the things in my room liao. hostel room looks pretty empty now. released my bitch into the nanyang lake. giving most furniture away. either tom or saturday will be the final round of shifting. bloody tough work. handed over fyp stuff to yuan chuan liaoz. tomorrow final handing of my hard-bound fyp report and then i'm done with ntu liaoz. yay.

oooh. cuz my nokia 5210 is not a tri-band phone, i had to change it so went out and got myself a samsung v200!!! wheeee...so cool camera phone, spent whole day taking pix of the whole world. bought it at taka m1 shop for $338 when the advertised price was $388! haha the staff made a mistakeso i save $50. hooray. went out with leon fiona mulian chun yesterday too, ate at taka's pasta cafe.

day before went shopping with joe and mark. went to beach road to buy our gear. got myself a good backpack at a good price of $170 (u.p.$249), then got other things like jungle hat, poncho, inflatable pillow and a zero-degree sleeping bag ($38) for the trip. all quite good buys after good and sound bargaining. joe thinks i'm damn auntie. haha. hey, if got talent then must make use of it mah...

tomorrow hopefully will go cheong with the lot of them before i fly off on monday.

countdown to campusa: 4 days

No comments:

Post a Comment