Friday, May 21, 2004

Closure

just met up with prof chan just now.

he came down to confirm with me some of the details regarding the experimental rig. think he was trying too hard to end our student/prof relationship on a good note. we spent more time talking about my trip. told me not to worry about my fyp grade, will definitely pass(which i suppose is good enough for me), what's important is what i do after i graduate and going on such a trip is a very good start, colorado nice place, volunteerism will go a long way helping my career...and so on and so forth. i don't think he's ever been this nice to me ever before. his last words were that if i needed any help or references don't hesitate to look him up. somehow i got a feeling he'll be looking to me for help about the rig more than i will need his. but what the heck, a good note to end my campus life nonetheless.

also a relieving sense of closure to know that i wouldn't fail my fyp.

clearing up room now. final move back home tomorrow morning. tonight gonna party hard.

countdown to campusa: 3 days

No comments:

Post a Comment