Sunday, November 29, 2020

Annual Full Body Check Up

This is funny.

This year's shit scoop, or stool container, as they prefer to call it, has grown a lot bigger.

Had some trouble with it, but luckily manage to get some samples.


COVID19 has done a lot of things this year to our lives and the way we live. 

The lockdowns, the WFH setups, the drive towards more exercise, all have contributed to a healthier lifestyle for me and my family.

I was happy to see that the metrics in all my tests were far better than last year's.

Just about everything has improved, some tremendously.

Notably my cholesterol levels have now gone down to high (instead of alarmingly high), my uric acid levels (which gave me gout) have also normalized.

Hopefully this healthy lifestyle continues.

No comments:

Post a Comment