Monday, February 13, 2017

Guns N Roses - Not In This Lifetime Tour Singapore

This was truly a dream come true.

To see the band I have loved since I was an angst-filled teenager. 

To make things even better, the original line-up of Izzy Stradlin, Duff Mckaggen, Slash, and of course, Axl Rose were all in attendance for the very first time in Singapore.

Held at the Changi Exhibition Centre at Aviation Park, the total attendance clocked 50,000 people!

And boy did they rock the house down. I sang to almost every song since I knew almost every one of them since young. Slash was still at one of his guitar hero best, while Axl, while obviously showing his age, was still able to rock it superbly?

What a concert.

It had its down point though. The concert organizers, LAMC Productions, did an extremely poor job. You can read it all here.

Thankfully, we didn't get involved with the RFID prepaid food and drinks. Though we did take an hour and a half just to get to the venue. We were actually 30 mins late but thankfully that was right when the band began playing. Leaving the venue took us two damn hours man! In the end we caught a bus to Bugis and reached only around 2.30am.

Nonetheless it still ranks up there as one of the best concerts I've been to. Guns N Fuckin Roses. I'm glad I've managed to catch them finally, once in my lifetime.






No comments:

Post a Comment