Friday, November 25, 2016

Copenhagen, Denmark 2016

Here I am again!

This trip was definitely smoother since I got a direct flight both ways.

It is also feeling more routine now and I miss home at a faster rate than I normally do. Ain't easy being on the road so often :(

Had to make do with more economic accommodation. It wasn't terrible but it was in Copenhagen suburbia.

Each room at the Helleruppark Hotel is so different!

The park opposite the hotel. Fantastic ambience and top marks for serenity!

One of my all-time favourite people. Singaporean living in Denmark. She made us the most delicious dinner I've ever had in Copenhagen. No joke.

I said NO JOKE. BEST. CRISPY. ROAST. PORK. EVER. This picture doesn't do it justice one bit.

Me and my bank.

HQ by night. Just stunningly beautiful.

Aaaaand I'm back home.





No comments:

Post a Comment