Friday, February 27, 2015

The Scrabble Saga

This is abit of a #throwback #TBT post.

Alot of people know I used to play those board games, Scrabble and Boggle to the point of addiction. I played so much since young that I've competed since varsity levels and have even gone to Malaysia to compete in the Causeway Challenge before!

I'm just trying to keep these memories together lest I forget.

So here is an old blog from 2004 written by our then Scrabble captain, Mark Kwan. Take it with alot of pinches of salt, I still don't think some accounts were entirely accurate, but I'll respect his views nonetheless. It is but the only account we have left of the days of the fabled NTU Hall 8 Scrabble/Boggle teams of the early noughties.

If my memory serves me well, we ended up with a Silver medal after losing to Hall 3.

Then we thought Hall 3 would annihilate us in Boggle and instead we bag the Gold!

See here for the closest post I had to account for this!

No comments:

Post a Comment