Tuesday, August 19, 2014

ACL Rehab Day #50

I'm walking normally now.

I hardly feel any pain in my joints unless I stand or walk for too long. That's when there will be abit of tightness feeling in the knee. Otherwise it all feels pretty good.

The lumps forming underneath the scars are still there. They don't seem to go away and they hurt when I kneel even on the bed or a soft surface.

Physio has been very good. I'm progressing very well and my exercises are getting more and more demanding, which is what I like. I can get on the cross-trainer and various other machines now.

Skipped the Orthopaedist's appointment because it feels like such a waste of money to go and see him just to tell me everything's ok. Even the physio says the only important ones to go for are the ones on the 6th week and the other at 3mths.

I dreamt that I was playing football with my friends again. It was a very nice feeling to be on the pitch once more. Hopefully I do get to see that.

Here's to a good recovery!

No comments:

Post a Comment