Tuesday, January 29, 2013

That Tampines Accident

I'm talking about this one that happened just a couple of days ago.

Absolutely heart-wrenching.

I can't imagine what the parents are going through right now.

No parent wants to bury their child, more so both children. Losing both the same time. Under such a gruesome instance (the elder boy's head was crushed beyond recognition..

As a parent of two kids as well, you can never stop worrying about what might happen to your kids. Nobody wants their worst fears realized and no parent wants to suffer the heartache of losing a child.

I was just at my local coffeeshop and two ladies were running through the front page of 联合晚报 which covered the accident. One of the aunties said the mother of the boys will surely go mad. Sadly, I think any parent would, under these tragic circumstances.

I also hope anyone circulating the gruesome pictures of the accident would stop immediately and give the family the peace and privacy they deserve.

My thoughts go out to the family of the two boys, and I pray that they somehow find strength to try and continue living their lives, hard as it may seem now. May the boys' souls rest in peace.

God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment