Friday, June 22, 2012

Humble Beginnings Of Paige Chua

I'm not a fan.

She's the Kristen Stewart of Singapore minus the top-dollar paycheck. I absolutely loathe her one single deep-in-thought expression for just about every emotion she is trying to present in just about every local drama she's been involved in.

And yet, while reading through my old blogposts, I realized that she's been featured before during humble beginnings!

Amazing right?!

Back then I remember it was the 2006 Singapore Motorshow and the company had a booth there and we happened to be working there. We decided to take pictures of the car models and rank them!

I remember Edmund and I were smitten by her girl-next-door looks. And when we went over to ask for a photo, she politely obliged.

Such a nice girl.

Now if only she'd smile more on tv like in that photo!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:25 AM

    Congrats ~ Found your blog on Google while searching for a related topic, your site came up, it looks good, keep them coming !

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's still cute!

    ReplyDelete