Friday, September 10, 2010

Sunset Grill And Pub Revisited

So the last time I went to Sunset Grill to have their fiery chicken wings, I didn't survive level 3.

This time around, I not only survived levels 1 and 3, but also level 5, and level 10!!! The wonders of having friends who are as scared but challenge each other to leap past such psychological boundaries.


By level 5 my tongue was almost numb already. Level 10 was really stretching it another stage because just kissing the wing (yes we did), my lips felt like 10,000 knives stabbing at them.


In the end I whoofed the whole level 10 chicken wing down really quickly. Almost immediately afterthat, my face turned blue, and my mouth just stung so bad. I broke out in sweat and tears and couldn't stop crying. That was how bad it was. Took me about 20 mins to cool down. Cui.

Plus this morning I had stomachache :(

Was fun though!
__________________________________________________________

Played golf yesterday morning at MBGCC also. Had a great game, great weather.

Hit my best ever score of 103.

Happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment