Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Crowded Trains

Blogging on the train now. With the opening of the Circle Line, the North East Line has gotten so much more crowded.

Sometimes I wonder whether Singapore is getting too crowded. To the point where even extreme suburbia like Sengkang is filling up trains at the start of the NEL. Sigh.

There're more expats living here too. Cost of living must be rising tremendously.

Played golf over the weekend at Palm Springs Batam. Our team made up of Maple, Terence, Nick and myself shot a 12-over 84. Narrowly lost to the other team of Eugene, Youlong, Arnold and Tony, who scored an 82. Was a really fun and easy course.

My arms are aching from Body Combat last evening. Its the 3rd week in a row I've attended the class. That ought to be a record.

And then today I got a basketball game somemore.

Tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment