Sunday, May 27, 2007

Saturday Diploma

Haiz. Spent the whole of the good day in our office training room attending our sponsored diploma course. Boring as hell and yet have to try and tahan the ordeal since its always good to add more papers to our resume (MY educational system taught me this).

The training marked the end of some 6 months of on-off (mostly off) studying and ended with an online exam which I scored a good enough pass of 80%! And so we have all completed the 1st of 4 modules (I think), of a European diploma whose name I cannot remember anymore. But its finance something something, and it covers basically every investment instrument under the sun! Haha.

Anybody who knows what this diploma we're doing is called please comment!

Choot choot!

Afterthat we all celebrated with a SGD700+++ dinner at the nearby Sushi Tei. Dun ask me how we spent so much. I get full and sick of sashimi just thinking about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment