Monday, January 02, 2006

...And A Happy New Year!

Ok, so the new year came and went in a flash. Doesn't it always? Now gotta remember to write dates ending with 06 and not 05 liaoz. I pretty sure that's gonna cost me a fair bit till I get used to it.

The new year celebrations weren't anything to crow about. It wasn't the prettiest or the most fun(memorable at best), it was perhaps slightly better than last year(considering how bad last year's was), and I can't say I had a really good time either. But still its a start and such lousy starts are always good because things will probably get better from here on.

Oh, and Ministry of Sound was crazy packed. Along with the rest of the city.

So I start the new year sick like a hoarse horse. Sorethroat et al.

Looking back at my 2005 there's really nothing much really significant I can remember out of it,
- changed my job to one that I liked
- the Austrlia trip with the girlfriend
which, in my honest opinion is really a good thing because along with the old adage that no news is always good news, when you can't remember it means that things were going smoothly and contentedly. Just the way life should be.

For the year of 2006,

I hereby state my wishes:
- to earn as much money as I possibly can
- that life will still be smooth-sailing with zero major hiccups
- health and wealth to my family and my loved ones

And my resolutions:
- to eat more healthily from hereon
- to work hard but not neglect my family and friends
- to make a major overseas holiday possible

Well, happy new year one and all, and may 2006 be a great and blessed year for those of you reading this.

No comments:

Post a Comment