Saturday, August 13, 2005

Friday Rant

suffered a severe beating at the hands of the brutal stock market today. i must thank my wonderful buddy novice trader brudder tan for entertaining and exchanging analyses with me the last week...its been fun bro.

haiz.

went to yio chu kang stadium for a jog today. no, i haven't moved house. its that nice sporty stadium that you see when the mrt passes by yio chu kang mrt station. oh you haven't ever been there? hmm its not that bad you know, the people up north actually have running fresh water and their provision shops sell newspapers! some toilets there still don't have toilet paper though. hmph.

joined chun for our planned(may still fail) weekly exercise together. being the nuahster meant i only jogged 4-5 rounds and claim i jogged 6, then walk the next couple of rounds and claim that i was doing sprints. then sneak back to where we put our bags to hide while the dear runs out the last coupla rounds. but hey, got sweat can liao. and sweat i did siah! until underpants also wet. make my backside so itchy.

my holiday has almost ended liaoz. monday start work again. so excited! hope it'll all go well for me in my new place of work. no more bao tohing of where i'm working, at least lidat i can describe my new working life without offending anyone. if you still dunno where i'm working you can erm, ask me in person, or email me or something lah.

ms tiong bock lian is jioing people to go out for dinner this coming sunday as well as go watch the fireworks. dinner will probably be at the esplanade and there's gonna be alot alot alot of people(i kid you not). those who want to come please please please try to join us, we need more people(its not cuz we dun have enuff ppl ok?). just give me or her or someone else whom you think is going(he/she is probably going lah, if not jio him/her too!) a buzz on the mobile about the time and place. or if you're gonna be in the area might as well join us for a brief get-together?

speaking of fireworks, here's a blog that everyone has be recommending to everyone as a must read. funny as shite.

i think someone's really gotta write to the media about that new president that the only hope he has of becoming president is fat hope man. i mean if your previous company has to clarify in our nation builder that you actually weren't good enough, then you really wanna dispute what? and then hyflux comes out and clarifies his short tenure with them(2mths, thats shorter than me in my previous workplace). olivia lum says he's a mere aquiantance when he previously said they were "good friends"? then got lawyer want to sue him somemore. shiok lah, lidat wanna be president?

you ask me to name where nathan used to work for i think hard hard also cannot, but i dun care, i still think nathan has more credibility now. right now this guy has the credibility rivaling that of a pirated dvd from jb lor.

haiz i'm ranting.

okie i'm off to play scrabble online. if anyone wants to play against me(friendly only okie?), do let me know and i will teach you how and where to download the software program(its in one of my links) and even teach you how to cheat online(you're free to cheat against me).

No comments:

Post a Comment