Saturday, March 19, 2005

St Patrick

finally decided to speak to patrick(my beloeved manager who'll be leaving next week) regarding my interest in a pfc roll. actually got swayed by julian and adeline to ask about it. since ann khong(who's leaving to head the ocbc call center) is leaving there isn't the clamp on how long we have to work here before we move departments anymore. so alot of people have actually voiced interest in moving on to other departments and albeit being new i was told to voice out my interest anyway.

so pat being pat is mr nice guy as always. i think i've got a really soft spot for him man. maybe cuz he treats me more like a friend than a manager. he said that within stan chart i'd haveta work at least 6 more months being i should consider leaving cuz its too early for me currently. however he also said if a pfc roll is really what i wanted to do then i ought to pursue my goals in another. said i got a bright future there and blah blah.

all in all i have a pretty long chat with him over this which was good thing. though i'm still undecided whether i should leave come april. hmm hmm...

saw jobeth at borders yesterday. have i really been THAT busy? haha will update my blog more often lah...

No comments:

Post a Comment